December 12, 2008

From The "You're Doing It Wrong" File

I think this hobo may need to brush up on his self preservation skills.

Fire spokesman Jason Evans said a man had been in the stairwell and had gathered newspapers and candles to stay warm. One of the candles may have tipped and started the fire.

The man was transported to Parkland Memorial Hospital with second- and third-degree burns, Mr. Evans said. His name was not being released because of patient privacy laws.

Posted by: eddiebear at 04:17 PM | Comments (1) | Add Comment
Post contains 80 words, total size 1 kb.

Comments are disabled. Post is locked.
12kb generated in CPU 0.04, elapsed 0.2485 seconds.
61 queries taking 0.2352 seconds, 133 records returned.
Powered by Minx 1.1.6c-pink.