April 07, 2009
"We were alerted today, we took immediate action, we removed the link and we are now investigating."
According to the BBC, the Home Office said the site it had initially linked to had since become defunct, and a new company had taken it over, without giving details.
The revelation is the second pornography-related embarrassment for the ministry in as many weeks.
Home Secretary Jacqui Smith was last week forced to refund expense claims filed on her behalf which showed her husband had watched two pay-per-view pornographic films.
Smith has said she was "mortified" to discover the pay-per-view movies had been submitted inadvertently as part of her expense claim for running her family home.
61 queries taking 0.257 seconds, 131 records returned.
Powered by Minx 1.1.6c-pink.