July 29, 2008
As is clearly evident today, most of us are disheartened with the current GOP presidential (and possibly vice presidential) candidate for 2008. But it gets tiring writing and criticizing the bad within the GOP day in and day out.
To that end, a friend and I have started a new blog to promote conservative candidates. The new blog is called Down the Ticket, and the URL is www.downtheticket.com. Right now, we are focusing on 6 candidates for the fall election, and 2 candidates in GOP House primaries. The fall 2008 candidates include:
- Andy Harris (Md. - 1st)
- Chris Hackett (Pa. - 10th)
- Jason Chaffetz (Utah - 3rd)
- Lou Barletta (Pa. - 11th)
- Tom McClintock (Calif. - 4th)
- Lt. Col. William Russell (Pa. - 12th)
The 2 candidates who still have to win GOP primaries are:
- Rep. Jim Ryun (Kan. - 2nd) - primary on August 5.
- Lt. Gov. Sean Parnell (Alaska - AL) - primary on August 26.
I am open to adding more candidates (including gubernatorial and senate candidates), so if you have any ideas, please leave them in the comments section, and be sure to add Down the Ticket to your blogroll and favorites. I didn't cough up $15 for a domain name for nothing.
61 queries taking 0.1114 seconds, 122 records returned.
Powered by Minx 1.1.6c-pink.